This is a short tutorial with pictures on how to merge files with Sew What Pro Software (available at www.sandscomputing.com). You need some type of software like this one to be able to use the alphabets sold on my site. :)
1. Open up Sew What Pro and open one of the letters that you want to use in your project.
(Pick Your File)
(Here it is on the screen)
2. Give the file you just opened a new name with the "Save As" command so you don't accidentally save over your individual letter files.
3. Use the "Merge" option under the File menu at the top left to add your additional files (letters).
4. Once you click on Merge, the "Open File" window will pop up again. Just pick your next letter in your word and then click Open on that window.
5. Now you have both letters on the screen. Just click and drag to line them up the way you want them to look, and then save the file again. To use more than two letters - just continue to merge files until you're finished. :)